Halco’s ProLume® Plug-In CFLs are an energy efficient, long-life alternative to Incandescent lamps. They are available in Single and Double Tube 2-Pin; Single, Double, Triple and Spiral Tube 4-Pin; Flat Quad 4-Pin and High Lumen 4-Pin PLL. All Halco Plug-In CFLs use a tri-phosphor coating, which produces high CRI. These long life lamps are available in Wattages from 5W to 57W with color temperatures ranging from 2700K to 5000K.
- Save up to 80% in energy costs compared to standard Incandescent lamps
- Tri-phosphor coating enhances lumen efficacy and color rendering, 82 CRI
- Lead-free glass
- End-of-Life protection
- 2700, 3500, 4100 and 5000K
- 10,000 + hours average rated life
- Low maintenance
- TCLP compliant
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- This 4-Pin Electronic lamp has an internal end-of-life (EOL) mechanism that shuts the lamp down to prevent abnormal end-of-life failure.
- Operate this lamp on a high-frequency Compact Fluorescent ballast with an end-of-life shut down circuit.